.In normal circumstances the process of developing a hotel follows a logical sequence:
- Secure the title to the site.
- Conduct a market and financial analysis of the project.
- Obtain concept design from an architect.
- Obtain costing for the project from quantity surveyor.
- Conduct investment appraisal, and adjust design if necessary.
- Engage hotel management company.
- Prepare detailed design.
- Secure planning consent.
- Secure funding.
- Tender the construction contract.
- Fit-out and commissioning.
This is a relatively simple model of the hotel development process, and in reality several of the steps will run concurrently, rather than consecutively as shown.
Contact us today for more information about how we can assist you.